Green eggs and ham

its a blog...its a load of rubbish!

Sunday, April 17, 2005

Hello cruel world

um...My friend James has created this blog for me!!! what a fantastic gift! i would have done it myself but im quite thick and prob would have messed the whole thing up.

He has also assured me that noone is going to read it...which makes me sad because im a princess and i like to be the centre of attention! but its prob just as well because then less people will judge me for my bad spelling and odd eccentricities!

anyway im not going to do the whole history of my life thing, and im not going to use this as a diary...because i cant cheat on my diary...im hopelessly devoted! and im not going to write about my day, becasue it was a sad day :( and i had to say goodbye to my parrot, he moved house!

i may post some random things, such as ross' bedtime stories or various plans for my life(no that wont happen...i dont even vaugly have one)or even a poem...im good at rhyming, i went through a stage of contantly speaking only in rhyme...but it was starting to cost me friends ...so i stopped.

im done for now!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sam's told me I need to make a comment on her blog. So I'll just say that it's good.
    Oh, and that Sam's incessant need to rhyme, all the time, in every line was very, very annoying.

     
  • At 10:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sam has also told me to rite on this soi am. She is very xcited 2 hav a blog me 2 since this is the first time i have heard of one!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home