Green eggs and ham

its a blog...its a load of rubbish!

Thursday, April 21, 2005

um...can we talk about me now please!

im quite self obsessed! actually very self obsessed!and i will admit that! but it annoys me when people say :"the world doesnt revolve around you" because actually, to me , it does!

i think this because... i have a perspective of the world that noone else has. everything in this world relates to me differently than other people, there are millions things i dont know that other people do and some things i do know that some other people dont. I get absolutely obsessed with things (such as colour co-ordination) that other people dont even think are worth thinking about,let alone mentioning.

so it might only be my world, but it certainly does revolve around me as far as im concerned!

**i live in a wolrd of my own, but its ok...everyone likes me here!**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home