Green eggs and ham

its a blog...its a load of rubbish!

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Car banter

Last night we went to see a charming film called stardust. For those of you who automatically read that as sarcastic, it wasn’t I did actually think it was charming!

On the way to drop off the troop we discussed phobias, Antony basically accused me of being an irrational-fear-aholic. The conversation ended up being quite funny, and the joke wasn’t on me!

Ant : But Sam, you can’t just monopolise all the phobias, its not fair on everyone else.
Me: I don’t have them all, maybe if I am monopolising I only want the train stations. I’m not the only one with fears anyway, I’ve got my balloons, wind turbines and now driving, but you have got snakes and Steph is getting more agoraphobic by the day!
Steph: Hardly! I’m braver than any of you when it comes to spiders !
Ant, Hannah, Ben, Me : HA HA HA HA HA HA
Me: Steph, that would be arachnophobia.
Ant,Hannah, Ben, Me: HA HA HA HA HA HA
Steph : Oh no!
Ant,Hannah, Ben Me, Steph: HA HA HA HA HA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home