Green eggs and ham

its a blog...its a load of rubbish!

Saturday, November 24, 2007

de ja vu....

grandad is in hospital again, this is pretty much the same time as last year. he had an operation yesterday which will hopefully mean that his wound that was infected will heal properly. I worried that the operation would be a bit much for him because he has lost so much weight but the doctors seemed to think he would be ok, and so far so good. he was in good spirits when i saw him, except that he was shaking a lot and made me laugh at the nickname he gave one of the nurses( which was very apt) and his response to my news about applying to university.
Grandad: so, girl, whats new with you?
me: not much, ive finished my application for uni
grandad: is that for your religious stuff?
dad: divinity!
grandad : good god!
everyone *laughs*
me: well indeed!

yeah, i hope i get accepted. i would be sad if i dont, i got an email from them the other day that said that the decision could take a few weeks...or could take until mid-march!

also, im ill today! im off work! i always feel bad about this and think people will assume im having a skive! im not debilitated, ive just got a bit of a cold i think, but my sinus' are blocked and i dont have my normal chirpy cheery receptionist voice and also im pretty much overwhelmed by snot(im practically a snot monster!) and i cant sleep because i keep coughing so much!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home