Green eggs and ham

its a blog...its a load of rubbish!

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Things I dont want to see on my way to work....but did this morning!

-Vomit
-Excessive Litter
-Drunk People
-A Seagull eating a pidgeon!

Seriously, I was shocked by this seagull so much that i stood at the side of the road where it was a nd said no no no in a high pitched voice, i was unaware of the other human being on the scence until he looked at me as though i may have just escaped from an institution of some sort...then i felt i should explain why i was shouting no! so i said "sorry, its just that the seagull is actually eating the pidgeon and its really awful and its making me feel like ill and stuff"...he didnt respond much, i think he might have said "aye!".

I arrived at work and told the story to my friendly colleuges....they did not care!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home