Green eggs and ham

its a blog...its a load of rubbish!

Sunday, November 09, 2008

I dont have much to say....

(but if you vote for me all your wildest dreams will come true)

So, yesterday, while i was passing some time at reception between making myself cups of tea i was clicking on the next blog button, as i sometimes do. I'm not sure why, they are never really very good, most trying to sell some sort of computer software or whatever. Anyway, yesterday i found this blog by this girl who was writing her blog to her boyfriend apologising for something which had happened and then went on to talkign about the various ways in which she self harms.

Why did she write that on the internet? concerning!

Hopefully my blog is less depressive! gosh...

So this week I become homeless again! Prior warning of these things is always a bonus huh? These people are coming to destroy the flat to put in new radiators and a new fire. This is good, in that our flat might not be so freezing all the time! however, for this to happen they are taking up all the flooring, and talking down one kitchen cupboard! the man was also mean to Hannah for no reason! Idiot! Luckily I have options, and I am staying at Delhaig, Poppet too!

Oh, and I have too much work to do, it is seriously irritating my happiness!

I realise that I called this post "I don't have much to say..." yet it is actually quite long now! And it has no real point to it!

oh, and also, its officially winter! You can tell becasue starbucks are now selling the christmas drinks! How nice are toffee nut lattes? However, they are not really that good for you, and contain so many calories that they have to replace a meal if you are me and really want one!

And, you may have noticed (no, you didn't notice) that the one word film reviews have disappered? Well, the thing is, since starting uni I have had no time to go to the cinema, or to do anything!!!! its taken over my life! But I did go this week, the one word film reviews might return, with my life soon...but probably not!

I had an idea that i should really type these in microsoft word first then cut and paste it instead of writing in this box because there is no spell checker and there are sooo many mistakes. I am really bad at typing and spelling. Its not cool.

So I'm done now. I lost you in paragraph 2 huh? Oh well.

right.

Vote for Pedro.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home