Green eggs and ham

its a blog...its a load of rubbish!

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Blog maintenance...

I just deleted my book blog....it was never updated and therefore there was no point in it!

Tom reminded me the other day that I have a dream blog. I often forget about it. I have not deleted it because i like it, was reading some of the dreams this morning at work....i clearly have mental health issues!

I've been spending a lot of my time this week complaining about everything (aparenlty) in a manic state.

Really I'm slightly worried.

I figure I will survive. Its very unlikely for me to actually die. If I do, I'm sorry for your loss! : )

1 Comments:

  • At 10:43 PM, Blogger Louise said…

    LOl Sam you always manage to cheer me up. Hope things are less manic soon for you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home