Green eggs and ham

its a blog...its a load of rubbish!

Saturday, December 06, 2008

lack of blogging...huh?

I have not had time to blog recently, i dont really have time to blog now, but I'm at work, and I finish soon, I have revision sitting infront of me but I am not taking anything else in for now...my brain is full!

I really dont have time for all the things in my life, I have to squeeze in quite a lot these days, I remember life pre-new college, when I woke up, watched this morning and hung out with poppet! Now I feel like I never stop!

I have an exam on monday, then on on the 17th and one on the 18th. I cant wait till they are over! I hate exams so much! And i hate studying, It hard to explain, I just feel like i cant get into it in the way i should becasue it doesn't have a point where you can say you are done revising, do you follow?no? Like an essay, you can put it off to an extent, but eventually you sit down and write the thing, so when its done its done, then you stop. But when you revise, you just have to keep going and going until you go and sit the exam, and you forget most of the stuff you read anyway, unless you are a boy genius like Jimmy Neutron, which i am not!

I have a Christmas tree in my lounge. All the presents are wrapped and under it. I thought i should get it done so that i can focus on revision, but I have felt no Christmas joy yet..

Oh, and there was a crazy flood in the flat on Thursday. No one drowned.

I'm pretty much done now. I'm off to look over my notes again, make sure I know the difference between my hypathetical and categorical imperatives and all that!

1 Comments:

  • At 1:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey dear sam,
    can totally understand this "life-is-flooding-by-while-I-study". But the cool thing about exams are you can study for it really hard and when they are done they are done (and one hopefully has passed). I thought I didn´t like exams, cos I don´t like this way of studying and rather write papers. In the last year I only had to make presentations and write papers- This felt like one never gets done with it, cos you can write a text always better and you need ideas for it- which is not something one can force oneself to. So, I guess I might like exams as well;)
    Wish you lots of strengh for the next days.
    Tabea

     

Post a Comment

<< Home