Green eggs and ham

its a blog...its a load of rubbish!

Saturday, January 31, 2009

25 random things

well...i just posted this on facebook...thought i might put it on here too...

1. I cried this week because I thought my mum was going to be diagnosed with cancer, and the idea of it made me go into shock. (It turns out that she does not….good news!)
2. In an ideal world, and if money was no object, I would never like to get a real job, I would like to spend my time writing novels, I don’t mind if they ever get published.
3. I have kept a diary for several years. I intend to spend a lot of time reading them when I am 80.
4. I have also had a blog for a few years. My blog is not like my diary. If you want to read my blog you can! You can find it at www.samgibb.blogspot.com you could even leave a comment!
5. I have lost quite a lot of weight in the last year. It was a pretty good idea.
6. I get quite easily bored in conversations which don’t involve laughter.
7. Poppet, my sausage dog often winks at me! People seem reluctant to believe this when I tell them.
8. I really like singing. Just not in public. My Dad has never heard me sing.
9. I really like finding out people’s secrets. I read people’s text messages. This upsets people and gets me into trouble sometimes…. I would never blackmail anyone though…
10. I’m in love. It’s pretty sweet!
11. I need to pee right now.
12. Sometimes I over share.
13. I cringe when my mum (and her husband Andrew) use acronyms like TMI. It just seems very wrong.
14. I’m thinking about tagging my mum in this, so I’m wondering if I should delete number 14…but I don’t think I will. While I’m here I will also mention that the text language is also wrong.
15. I don’t like text messages that contain no vowels.
16. My favourite moment at new college this week:
Sam : (To Liam) I got you this
Liam : Oh wow
James Eglinton : Is it your birthday?
Liam : No, it’s a muffin.
17. I haven’t eaten any chocolate since 2007! Fact!
18. I have never dyed my hair.
19. I have realised that at some point soon I am going to dye my hair because I have found a few white ones. I am not convinced that this is not in some ways linked to GHD use! When I do dye my hair, I will dye it the same colour….I really like the colour of my hair
20. My favourite film is Edward Scissorhands. I also really like Labyrinth, Amelie, The muppet Christmas Carol, Zoolander and Napolean Dynamite
21. When I watched The Notebook I cried inconsolably at the end. I was so deeply affected by the film that I cried again the next day thinking about it (I think I was hormonal that day)
22. Antony and I used to pretend to fall asleep when my Granny sand speed Bonnie Boat in the hope that she wouldn’t finish the song. My granny was tonedeaf!
23. I often really really miss my Granny….
24. I like living in Edinburgh so much that I would very much like to live here all my life.
25. I really want my children to grow up in a house with a garden. And I want to grow tomatoes in a greenhouse. I don’t like the taste of raw tomatoes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home