Green eggs and ham

its a blog...its a load of rubbish!

Friday, December 19, 2008

Its Chriiiiiiiistmas!

So, I'm officailly allowed to be excitied about Christmas time now that the exams are over! I have been looking forward to this for so many weeks, so really can't account for the fact that I have felt miserable all day today!

I think it may be linked to this weather, Poppet and I got soaked, that was pretty miserable! But yeah, spent most of the day catching up on weeks worth of hollyoaks and feeling generally fed up!

What is wrong with me?

Anyway, Steph came roud tonight, we watched the nightmare before Christmas and talked about boys!(maybe I just talked about one boy actually) I love my sister! Without her the day would have been all together a waste of time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home