Green eggs and ham

its a blog...its a load of rubbish!

Saturday, April 04, 2009

An update!!!!

I feel a bit ill this morning, I had quite a disturbed sleep, which was frequently interrupted by a pain in my stomach! I blame the movie last night for the disturbing dreams, which were black and white with a hint of cobalt blue and seemed as though a strobe light was flashing throughout! And the sore tummy could possibly be blamed on eating pringles late at night….I should have resisted!!

I suppose my excuse for not having written anything for a while was too much uni work, but I have no excuse now, I haven’t been there for a week, the lectures are finished for the semester, and I only have exams to look forward to now. The first one isn’t until the 28th April, and I know I really should be studying every day, but I can’t get motivated, I can’t help but think that anything I read today will clearly be forgotten by the time I sit the exam.

I can’t believe I have 5 months off. Its clearly fantastic!! I am most looking forward to being able to read fiction. I miss reading just for fun!

Recently I had the most amazing birthday party of my life!! I turned five again, there was a magician and everything! I like prancing about in fairy wings and a tutu! It’s a shame that this is not a socially acceptable style of dress for day to day life, because I would like to wear it ALL THE TIME!

Also, on my birthday Liam was sooooooo cute!! He organised a treasure hunt around new college to find presents and poetry. It was special!

I joined the gym. Since doing so I have found myself quite addicted to fitness classes! They are really good! I feel sad that I cant go today because I’m working!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home