Green eggs and ham

its a blog...its a load of rubbish!

Sunday, June 05, 2005

today ive been thinking...and it didnt even hurt that much!

its funny how sometimes you think about what your thinking about. Thinking just happens but considering you think without thinking, you actually have to think about what you are thinking before you can express these thoughts.

today ive been thinking about my thinking, because recently i discovered that day- dream sam (thats also me btw) thinks very nostalgically! and infact i go on little journeys through my mind of places, never people, always places! and ive now realised that ive been subconsiously doing this for my entire life!

These are some of the places i go:
...my garage in my old house, which was added when they did the extention and i always stand just at the bit where the door opens to go through to the utility room and my parents bedroom.
...the corridors of my primary school in kirkintilloch, i frequently walk from the cloakroom up the stairs, or walk through the head teachers corridor(not that i spent a long time there in my youth! lol), the tiny room next to the stage, and sitting in the main hall on top of a stack of chairs!
...the cemetary! yip!
...sometimes im in a car driving past an aeroplane, im sure we past one on the way to my grannies house every weekend.
...my grannies house!! tonnes of places!under the dinningroom table is common.
...my grannies garden! i have mini adventures actually, from the hut i walk round to the rockery and hide in the little space there is then realise its a stupid hiding place and climb the tree!

this may be another list i add things to!!btw what a good name for a book! "the places i go when i day dream" v promising methinks!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home