Green eggs and ham

its a blog...its a load of rubbish!

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Why me???

Why do random (and i mean really random, not your average random!) people keep talking to me! They talk to me on the bus, they randomly stop me in the street, they offer to sing to me, they tell me their life story,they ask me the answers to their crosswords, they text me by accident and then keep texting me (even when i tell them they have the wrong number-because they dont know anyone else in edinburgh, and then they text me when they get a new mobile number),they ask me directions sometimes to places that im sure dont exist, they tell me about their holiday homes and invite me to them,they ask me to marry them....

How can i become less universally approachable??

3 Comments:

  • At 11:02 PM, Blogger Hannah said…

    Maybe you should try wearing a balaclava or you coud sing to yourself, or you could pretend to talk to your window friend maggie.

     
  • At 11:04 PM, Blogger Hannah said…

    hold on, what about if we created a repeling perfume. We could get baby to help us create it!!!

     
  • At 7:51 PM, Blogger Tom said…

    but it's a really good thing! the really random people are often the people who can teach us (in consistantly unique ways) loads about what life is really about. And it's about not being aloof.
    And somehow a part of the great informal community of randomness, which is one of the biggest parties going.
    Enjoy!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home