Green eggs and ham

its a blog...its a load of rubbish!

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

nightshift

nightshift sucks! im very bored! The man im working with is in the lounge snoring, ive finished my book, i dont like the taste of tea anymore, i cant speak to anybody because everyone is asleep, i hate bbc news 24, im not sure what my voice sounds like anymore, the automatic door is opening when noone is there,i have literally nothing to write about in my diary,there is only so many choclate biscuits you can eat before it isnt even fun to eat them anymore, and there are only so many famous landmarks you can make out of stationary (more specifically 4 high lighters and selotape), infact there was only one landmark...which was the eiffel tower.

...i am tired : (

2 Comments:

  • At 10:16 AM, Blogger Hannah said…

    I slept about 2 hours, flat was scary! We soooo should have chatted. At least you can sleep now pal :)

     
  • At 11:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You have my sympathies, seriously, the only thing that kept me even remotely sane on my night shift was my PSP.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home