Green eggs and ham

its a blog...its a load of rubbish!

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

things which are currently rocking my world!

dime sweets - of which i have eaten roughly 1000
inernet banking- which saved me a trip to the bank in the cold
aqualung - Who i had fogotten all about, but made there return to my mind yesterday
my flat - which has been redecorated by hannah, and looks very good! (come visit!)
sonic the hedgehog - i am convinced that its cool cos its retro! i am sonic!
not being at college - obviously
being 22 - its ok, you know, im an adult...but im not old!
running into old friends! - what are the chances? im always pleased to run into people i know, its statistically rare, there are 6 billion people in the world! ran into my best friend from school in borders books! he is pretty much one of my favorite people on the planet and i hadn't seen him for three years...that rocked out loud!
coffee shops - are becomming a home from home, when its cold outside they are a safe place with nice tasting warmness! and i have a favorite drink in each one! costa - mint hot chocolate. starbucks - toffee nut latte. cafe nero - chai latte(you knew that, chai latte mends my soul on sad days!)
my mums house - christmas lives there! so does poppet this week
you!- maybe!

1 Comments:

  • At 5:23 PM, Blogger Louise said…

    Gosh 22 already Sam!!!! I was a mum at 22 ;-) Would't change it for the world. Though Coffee shops sound good.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home