Green eggs and ham

its a blog...its a load of rubbish!

Friday, January 25, 2008

Not a lot of people know that...

Im am actually a big fan of the beach boys! yes...(and if you should ever annoy me so much that i get very mad at you all you have to do is play "dont worry baby" and i cant not smile and/or sing along and probably forgive you)

I buy heat magazine every week but never really read it. Sometimes i do the crossword by looking up all the answers on the internet. I do find the tv guide useful though and the book/film reviews. And i like that there are not 12 pages of cosmetic surgery adverts at the back like some other magazines.

I now have an unlimited cinema card and have been to the cinema 10 times so far this month. i have seen one film twice becasue i went with different people. Antony and i saw three films in one day. And im very excited to do a monthly one word film review blog post on here. what a geek!Also i have stuck all of my cinema tickets in to my diary so that i can keep an eye on whether my cinema card is worth the monthly subscription.(loser!)

I dont eat after 7:30pm. This is part of a new healthy eating regime(well it is january), which includes not eating chocolate! The strange thing is that i am enjoying the whole experience which might sound strange, i write done everything i eat and i think the reason i like it is becasue i am a bit of a control freak.

I cried watching waterloo road this week! and i often cry watching rediculous soap operas...i dont know why! I cry at some films too. Im not as bad as my mum yet (thank goodness....she cries at extreme make over home edition!) but I think Stephanie actually thought i had a mental health problem when i cried soooo much at the end of "The Notebook". I was so emotional that the nexy day i creid again when i thought about it.

I have a weird crush on Allan Davies (from Johnathon Creek) and have done since i was about 13.

Im a bit sad really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home