Green eggs and ham

its a blog...its a load of rubbish!

Sunday, June 15, 2008

teenage kicks!

Steph had a party last night to celebrate turning 18, although, technically she isn't 18 for a couple of weeks yet. So she had a house/garden party at my mums. And do you know what....it was really weird!

I know why it was weird, it was weird because everyone there seemed so wee! Like the majority of the people there are in 6th year at school, i dont think my 6th year looked so wee....were we that wee? They were kids!

I know that this means that I am old. I'm kind of ok with this...kind of...

This must be what old people mean about the police looking young, that might be the next stage?

3 Comments:

  • At 2:56 PM, Blogger Louise said…

    The new 5th years from Forrester came to help at sports day this week and they all looked about 12!!! I asked if they had the right year group. Must be a sign of getting older.

     
  • At 1:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    We're getting old sam! All the teenagers in my class made me feel so old. =(

     
  • At 4:03 PM, Blogger Sam said…

    We should be due those free bus passes by now surely?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home