Green eggs and ham

its a blog...its a load of rubbish!

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

and?

yeah, not much.

Well uni is pretty weird, and so far im pretty sure i am completely out of my depth but i think thats ok, next week....yeah next week i will probably be just as clueless. One thing i did find out is that there is a new college choir! so i decided to join, that brought me a small amount of joy. singing makes me happy! Also, the library door makes me laugh, only me, no-one else finds it even a little bit funny. its the biggest door on the planet!! i find it funny becasue it makes me feel like i am on one of the film sets that have giant props to make the actors look tiny. i think thats funny. im wierd maybe.

Anyway, i have donated a considerable amount of my time catching up on hollyoaks...its been an intense time in that little village! people killing eachother, people contracting HIV, people getting married, people having affairs, people finding out that people who they thought were dead are actually still alive and faked it all on an insurance claim...its crazy. Its not the best use of my time, i should really be reading a million pages of crazy christian ethics stuff that i dont understand. babble babble babble.

i am doomed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home