Green eggs and ham

its a blog...its a load of rubbish!

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

So here's news from Sam world...

I started Uni! Not actual uni, but induction stuff and standing in long queue for 2 and a half hours to register...not fun! managed to miss my appointment with my director of studies (who is also the principal of new college) and i was scared i would get in trouble!) but he didn't shout at me...

and, very excitingly for me, i got a bus pass for the first time ever, im not sure why I have never got one before but its fun having a bus pass! But yeah, i figured that i was spending more money getting change for the bus than anything else, so this will save me money and i wont have a handbag full of chewing gum from now on!

My holiday was fun! It was hot but it rained a lot, didn't spend too much time in the sun although according to people who i have seen so far i do have a tan! We spent the first week doing not very much, we didnt have a car so could only go as far as we could walk...which was walmart at the end of the street! Anyway, the second week mum and andrew arrived with the car and we did lots of fun things. In 14 days we went to 8 theme parks! All the disney ones were good excep epcot which was a bit blah, and antony branded it "too educational" although the space lauch thing was amazing! My favorite disney park was hollywood studios! it was very fun! The car stunt show and indiana jones were really good and the aerosmith roller coaster was my favorite rollercoaster, because it incorporated a sing along!

Busch Gardens and sea world were also good, the roller coasters at busch gardens were really good! But Universal was my favorite place! both parks are really good, the day at Islands of adventure was ruined a bit when there was a thunder storm and then when i lost my camera i was seriously gutted!! I had some really good pictures that i was looking forward to sharing with fun captions...

For some reason on holiday i always end up having minor injuries! this holiday was no exception! i skinned my knee and my knuckle on the bottom of the swimming pool( which for some reason was really sharp on the sides and bottom, like sandpaper with glass in it!) i only have half a toenail on my right big toe after kicking the side of the table, the nail was hanging off so i had to pull it off, it was well painful, and it looks sooooo horrible....i will show you if you want! I also managed to roll over it after this with my suitcase...twice! i opened the fridge on my heel, it was so sore i fell over! I had water stuck in my ear for about 3 days which was very painful and made me half deaf! i was attacked by the biting insects aain as always! and had a huge bite on my foot! it was so big i thought it was a nest of spider eggs for 2 days!

But yeah, all in all a fun time! Came back more exhausted than relaxed! I want to go back again, because i love aeropostale! the clothes are so cool and theres none in the uk, and you can get there stuff on the internet but they dont ship to the uk! oh well. Also, theres going to be a harry potter ride at universal in 2010, that will be fun!

I'm done now. I go back to work today for the first time in ages!sigh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home