Green eggs and ham

its a blog...its a load of rubbish!

Saturday, August 09, 2008

current stressers...

Here are some things which are making me stressed!

1. No-one I am going on holiday with can tell me where I am staying in Florida.

2. Edinburgh University have not sent me a book list.

3. I start Uni very soon (that ,in itself, is stressful)

4. Boys' are messing with my friends' minds'(yes that was plural boys and plural friends(and plural minds)...this leads me to the conclusion that boys are bad!)

5. Im working too much

6. Edinburgh is too busy right now

7. I spent too much money in the next sale...that was bad.

8. I might be being stalked...but then, so might we all!

There is probably more....yeah. this list is stressing me out too!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:47 PM, Blogger Lurch Kimded said…

    1. Theres always a Salvation Army hostel if you get stuck :)

    2. Maybe your lucky and its not got one... maybe...

    3. but uni does rock... I miss it so

    4. yes... yes we are

    5. if its at the Pleasance then walking in the door counts as working too much

    6. At least the festivals only on a month

    7. I sympathise

    8. just because your paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you :)

    Apart from that hope you (and everyone else on that side of the city) are/is doing ok.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home