Green eggs and ham

its a blog...its a load of rubbish!

Saturday, June 18, 2005

forgot to mention...

the most fun magical amazing thing that me and Hannah did yesterday was ....buy a bunny harness! so now we can take the bunny for walks and its sooooooooo cute!

one child (a clearly stupid child) actually asked us if the bunny was a puppy?? i think it may take her a while to get used to the pavement but she likes it on the grass. i am also aware of the dangers of her being mauled by a dog :(

anyway...if han and me manage to be technical maybe i will post a picture of the very cute bunny called baby on a walk outside!

2 Comments:

  • At 5:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love my new harness, I m so happy Sam and Han bought it for me. I had my first outdoor walk yesterday and walked on this green stuff that was very soft, I didnt like the grey stuff as much. I cant wait to go for another walk. If you are a rabbit owner please buy one. It is only £4.99 and will make your bunny a happy bunny :)

     
  • At 5:26 PM, Blogger Sam said…

    it was actually £5:65...but still a bargain!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home