Green eggs and ham

its a blog...its a load of rubbish!

Friday, August 19, 2005

babys fine...

...but vince is dead! : (

vince (son of sannah and toffee) died last night according to antony. He does not know the cause of death. Nothing weird though(apparently)

in other hamster news: Sparkle has moved house. Hannah decided that she might want to get another pet and gave sparkle away to some kids who live in the next street. I have suggested that maybe giving your pets away when you get bored of them is not the best example to be setting but what do i know. At least her new owners might give her a bit more attention. and she should be fine if she avoids their cat...and Rock weiler!

4 Comments:

  • At 3:18 PM, Blogger James Grinnell said…

    I'm sorry for your loss. Even sorrier that I wasn't there for the burial. You'll be able to start a pet graveyard like in Garden State soon.

     
  • At 5:36 PM, Blogger Sam said…

    thanks James. I was quite sad to find out about wee vince :( we didn't have to deal with the burial arrangements though cos Vince stayed at Antony's house for the latter part of his life.

     
  • At 2:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You poor thing you must miss him a lot huh. Well you dont know me but I was looking at the article and I almost cried Im so sorry I hope you feel better

     
  • At 2:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    that must be the worst thing ever for you listen Im a sieciatrist I can help you give me a call at 884-6258 Im so sorry

     

Post a Comment

<< Home