Green eggs and ham

its a blog...its a load of rubbish!

Sunday, October 09, 2005

some of the stupid things i've said this week...

 At the zoo, I suggested that the polar bear might have Malaysia! (I meant to say malaria, which sounds odd but the water in its enclosure was really minging!)
 In tesco I asked Han if baby needed Haydust, no I mean haydust, ssssawdust. She laughed at me!
 Yesterday a 12 year old told me joke, although she didn’t tell me it was a joke and I was in serious conversation mode…she said” did you know that sky are hosting a new tv channel which will demonstrate how to make oragami?”, “Really?” (says I) “ yeah but its going to be pay per view” (paper…yeah I missed that) “what? Who would actually pay to watch that?”…..she looked at me with sincere pity, then explained the joke. Yeah…
 This morning I said sorry to a bin! I walked into it and thought It was a child.

Theres more, I never stop saying stupid things. Its not that im actually stupid, well, sometimes only!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:27 PM, Blogger Patt said…

    Sorry to hear about the polar bear.I once had The PERU.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home