Green eggs and ham

its a blog...its a load of rubbish!

Thursday, January 26, 2006

A funny thing an old person said at the bus stop this week...

"oh hi...do you know, I didn't recognise you with your clothes on"

Not been writing much on this blog recently have I? Im currently trying not to move my face because i have a face mask on it which im going to peel off in like 5 minutes.so, I nearly lost my best friend this week! When we were swimming the other day she said something realllllllly stupid, and hilariously funny (side note :Laughing whilst swimming can cause drowning and is not recommended) So i told her i was going to write it on my blog, and she said if I did that she wouldn't be my friend anymore, and after much consideration ive decided that its not worth losing her. Ive figured that I can start a list of the ridiculous things she says which will make the best list ever one day, but until that day, Ive decided to choose friendship over blogship...I think Ive made the right choice!

4 Comments:

  • At 9:41 AM, Blogger reverendmavis said…

    Well done sam! THats very loyal!!! Have you done adams quiz yet?!

     
  • At 1:28 PM, Blogger Sam said…

    nope...i dont really want to. have you? its all a bit too much thinking!

     
  • At 1:42 PM, Blogger reverendmavis said…

    Have a look at my blog pal!

     
  • At 12:23 PM, Blogger Sam said…

    ive seen it now. that was silly to ask before checking. I also liked your list!! loving the listness!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home