Green eggs and ham

its a blog...its a load of rubbish!

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

A week of adventures and stories(highlights)

I've got some new history since I last blogged.

 I’ve seen new places,
 I’ve met new people,
 I’ve learned new things about the world,
 I’ve found new hobbies,
 I've rediscovered neglected talents,
 I've tasted new food,
 I’ve been subjected to new diets,
 I've seen new haircuts,
 I’ve felt a new type of coldness,
 I've heard new songs,
 I had a brief relationship with a new kite before it became an ex-kite…

…It’s been a busy week.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:28 PM, Blogger Dougleross said…

    Oh... I miss you for a few days and all this happens. Im not redundant am I?

     
  • At 7:19 PM, Blogger Sam said…

    no! you were even mentioned there!! you were the newly hair-cuttified person!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home