Green eggs and ham

its a blog...its a load of rubbish!

Saturday, May 06, 2006

A lesson in life...

I learned a valueable lesson about perseverance from a small oddly coloured ladybird this week. The lady bird obviously needed to get to Glasgow, but knew that to fly that far would take a long time and may be more than the little thing could handle. So the clever ladybird decided to attach itself to the outside of the citylink bus and hang on, against all odds, against harsh winds and rain, at variable speeds, until it reached its destination. It was quite amazing to watch it, it knew that any sudden movements could be its last and was cautiously moving one leg at a time and the rest remained tucked under its shell, a tiny-intellegant-creative genius.

Who knows where it will travel next...

3 Comments:

  • At 12:02 AM, Blogger reverendmavis said…

    PAL!

    Who knows what will attach it self to my car on my merry trips to Glasgow... I can't wait!

    Kevin

     
  • At 7:55 PM, Blogger Dougleross said…

    Ooh! Sweepstake!

    I say it'll get to Hull...

     
  • At 3:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "Who knows what will attach it self to my car on my merry trips to Glasgow."

    I now have an image of a ned-weggie-hybrid clinging desperatly onto your bonnet with one hand, the other holding his buckie...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home