Green eggs and ham

its a blog...its a load of rubbish!

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Where have you been all my life??

I realise there that you were always there, but i was blind to you, i didnt apriciate your hidden qualities, i didnt give you a chance. Im so glad that you have finally become a part of my live, After so many years our paths have finally crossed and you have brought me nothing but joy. I know that you will always be there for me when i need you and for that i will cherish you always. Beetroot...i love you! (esp since you are practically fat free and contain minimal calories.)

3 Comments:

  • At 9:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It also makes an extremly effective dye :)

     
  • At 2:56 PM, Blogger Sam said…

    AND... It makes your pee pink...seriously!!How cool is that?

     
  • At 3:05 PM, Blogger Hannah said…

    Tell me more, tell me more
    was it love at first taste?

    I think you should write a book
    Pink pee and fat free.
    By
    Sam McGibb

     

Post a Comment

<< Home