Green eggs and ham

its a blog...its a load of rubbish!

Saturday, January 26, 2008

I dont wanna....blog about it...

Today I decided that enough was enough!

I have given these people every oportunity to stop this from happening but it has got to the stage where it cant go on like this any longer.

Every time I click on a link of a blog which has been abandoned a little bit of me dies inside....well not really but it is annoying to see the same thing for over a year in some cases.

So I am officially saying goodbye to these bloggers:
Anneleen
Beth
Chris
Granton (yeah i guess Im probably partly to blame for this. If I decide to do an update I will re-add it)
Hannah
James (who was my origional blog pal : ( so sad!!)
Rosie
Ross

So long then.

If you do happen to update your blog and are saddened at this sudden deletion (a real word?) let me know and I will put you back on.

I may add some more links of other blogs I read if I get round to it...just becasue the place seems a bit deserted now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home