Green eggs and ham

its a blog...its a load of rubbish!

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

To whom it may concern,

There definately something wrong with the staff room fridge! I dont trust it one bit! If I make a cup of tea I always smell the milk and it often smells really weird. Sometimes it smells sour and when I ask in the kitchen they tell me it hasn't been there long enough to smell sour. The other day it smelled like bleach, which i supposed must have been because someone had cleaned the fridge or something. Today the milk smells like bananas. I dont understand how it can smell of banana's because there are no banana's in the fridge, and there is nothing banana flavoured. I asked the chef for a second opinion and she agreed that it smelled of banana's but this didn't seem to concern her, even though there was no explanation for this. I really need my own fride, and my own milk!

What I'm really trying to say is this...I think someone is trying to poison me. I don't know who and I dont know why!

If I die...its your responcibility to let the police know that they must do tests on the staff room fridge!

Thank you for you attention to this matter.

Yours Sincerely,

Samantha Gibb
Receptionist.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What u moaning aboot, some people pay good money for banana milk!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home