Green eggs and ham

its a blog...its a load of rubbish!

Sunday, September 28, 2008

I'm not sure...

If I am allowed to believe in the psychic ability that I clearly have!

Recently i have become increasingly aware that I can actually read peoples minds.

Steph and I even tested this ability on holiday after I freaked her out but knowing what song was in her head! We then went on to test it and she thought of lots of songs and i guessed them all. Also, a LOT of times recently I have started singing a song (and some really random) and people I am with will say that they were just thinking that song in thier head!

I take my phone out of my bag sometimes thinking there is a message and there isnt, but then as i go to put it away again a message arrives.I have decided that there are like electronic signals reaching my brain before my phone and that scares me cos I think i could get radiation poisoning from that!

last night the dvd player at work went missing. I decided that ______(insert random name because i cant say it)in room __ might have it, you shoudl go and ask him. And he did...and I have no idea why I knew this!

I can't think of other examples of this right now, I do remember having a conversation with my mum about this when I was a bit younger and she said that there was some kind of similar thing with my aunty audrey. It's a bit weird huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home